Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter referred to as the “Code”), Andrea Mainini, as “Data Controller” of the processing, is required to provide information on the use of his personal data.
2. Source of personal data
The collection of your personal data is done by recording the data provided by you, as an interested party, at the time of booking request.
3. Purpose of the processing
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1. Register a request for availability (and not a reservation that can be made or not once the applicant has been contacted)
2. Re-contact the applicant to establish any booking
To ensure the efficiency of the service, we also inform you that the data could be used to perform technical and verification tests.
4. Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data takes place using manual, computerized and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes outlined above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Once the established purposes have been fulfilled, the data will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form, without prejudice to legal obligations.
5. Optional nature of the provision of data
The provision of data is optional, but in the absence it will not be possible to recontact the applicant and then follow up on his request
6. Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal data may only be known by the personnel in charge of the persons in charge, identified as Data Processors. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of processing), third parties providing service providers may become aware of the personal data, after being designated as Data Processors and guaranteeing the same level of protection.
7. Rights of the interested party
Finally, we inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data confers on the interested parties the possibility of exercising specific rights, based on the provisions of art. 7 of the “Code” which is reported here:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
1. of the origin of personal data;
2. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
3. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
4. of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
5. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a. and b. they have been brought to the attention, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. Owner and Managers of the treatment
The Data Controller for the processing of personal data referred to in this Notice is Andrea Mainini, with registered office in Via San Nicolo 68 Punta Chiappa, 16032 Camogli GE, Italy, which can be contacted via the address firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to simplify the procedures for submission and reduce the time required for the reply, please contact Stella Maris, as per the previous paragraph, by contacting the email address email@example.com.